Thursday 9 July 2015

the book i like most

Have u ever read the book "oliver twist" which was written by Charles dickens...
the one among my favourite books is oliver twist ...in this story tells about a boy who was named as oliver...the author have described about the orphanage guy who was bought in orphan....this story was my favourite one.... it always stay in my heart ... when I saw a child labour I think of this story.. becoz in this is book dickens had explain abt the boy oliver who is pale and weak to work in workhouse(a place that was given money by the parish to provide shelter and work to the needy and the homeless) for his bread and stay perpetually hungry ..
........... if u have time read this book guys ..... 


1 comment:

  1. Its nice to read.. Sure I ll make a try out of this book...

    ReplyDelete